On 7 February 2017, Nord Pool will release an update of the REMIT UMM system: v2.1, with new functionality to increase market transparency and usability of our UMM platform.
The new REMIT UMM version 2.1 will include:
- Graphical view of aggregated outages
- Graphical view of available transmission capacity per connection
- Fully supported API to retrieve and publish UMMs
- Improved functionality to maintain customer’s station data – view and delete default values
- User profile - view account setup and service subscriptions
- Option to show/hide outdated messages in message list
- Improved performance
The updated version of REMIT UMM will be released at 14:00 CET on Tuesday 7 February 2017.
For further information on how to get started with our API, please sign up to Nord Pool´s Developer Portal or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background information: REMIT UMM v2.0 was launched in December 2016 to implement the new reporting mechanism to ACER´s REMIT platform which, since 1 Jan 2017, has collected insider data across Europe. The new system closely reflects the format, layout and content of the latest European regulatory reporting structure as well as providing simplified publishing of market messages.
Earlier release notes: